Career Level Officer
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
A member of the David Pieris Group, we are engaged in developing a water park to international standards in Bandaragama to complement our internationally accredited karting circuit. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals with experience and expertise in facilitating customer requirements through our Customer Contact Centre.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to customer inquiries, provide product and service information to customers and assist in placing web bookings.
- Approach guests and associates in a friendly, helpful and service-oriented manner on-the-phone and in-person at all times.
- Route calls to relevant internal officers. Maintain call logs / reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Recognize, document and update the management of trends idented through customer calls.
- Upsell products and services by providing relevant information to customers.
- Attend to customer concerns, follow up with relevant internal departments and provide feedback to customers coupled with other administrative tasks related to the department.
- Hands-on experience in similar role/s, preferably in the hospitality / leisure sector.
- A Diploma/Certificate Level qualification in Customer Relationship Management from a recognized institution.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala or Tamil with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve problems and gain guest loyalty by exercising good judgment and independent decision making while adhering to ethical standards aligned to company policies and regulations.
- Willingness to travel to the Water Park in Bandaragama as and when required from the work location in Battaramulla
Apply by email or post within seven (07) days of this advertisement, providing contact details of two non-related referees and indicating the position applied for in the subject line or top left corner of the envelope.
Manager – Human Resources
David Pieris Leisure (Private) Limited
No. 162/F, Maithree Mawatha, Walgama, Bandaragama