Career Level Others
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully passed Advance Level Examination in the commerce stream.
- Qualifications in AAT Part II would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy and ability to communicate in English
- Ability to maintain effective customer relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving payments from customers and daily cash collection.
- Managing the Petty Cash float according to given instruction.
- Banking the daily collection as per given instructions.
- Maintaining effective customer care in order to enhance the good image of the company.
- Supporting the front office on day to day work.
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement. https://www.afuturewithus.com/job/Aththidiya-Cashier-AMW-Aththidiya%2C-Sri-Lanka/710631601/
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02