- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications A/L
Bringing the benefit of latest medical Laboratory capabilities to Sri Lanka, Melstacorp PLC has established Melsta Laboratories as its fully owned subsidiary, and it will function under the most stringent international quality assurance principles.
With the intention of prodding people with enhanced supportive healthcare facilities thus improving their quality of life, Melsta Laboratories is in the process of establishing its services island-wide by opening a chain of laboratories with its central laboratory in Colombo and a number of regional laboratories situated in the periphery of the country. We invite energetic, qualified professionals to be part of this committed team which is designed to positively revolutionize the medical laboratory industry in Sri Lanka.
Vacancy Cashier – (Colombo )
- Possess G.C.E.(A/L) qualifications with a C pass in G.C.E. (O/L) mathematics
- Part qualification in AAT or any other finance qualification is preferable
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages and other Accounting Packages
- An attractive salary package above the industry norms will be offered.
- The selected candidate will have the opportunity of working with a highly professional team.
Please forward a complete Curriculum Vitae alone with the names and contact details of two-non-related referees to the given address / e-mail, within 7 days of this advertisement. Please state the position / location applied for on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject of the e-mail
(Applications will be treated confidentially and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
MELSTA LABORATORIES (PVT) LIMITED
NO.1, GEETHANJALEE PLACE, COLOMBO 3.