- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender MaleFemale
- Qualifications A/L
88 Years of Trust & Stability Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures. The Group is expanding its wings in the finance Sector and following vacancy exists for individuals who seek long term career at Richard Pieria finance Ltd as, CASHIER – HEAD OFFICE
- Carry out cash balancing m the branch on a daily basis including system balance.
- Manage the petty cash under the guidelines that have been provided for the same.
- Administration and reconciliation of all site petty cash.
- Prepare reports on cash and cheque balances.
- Issue system generated receipts to the customers upon receiving deposits given by the Executive—Deposits.
- Arrange payments to suppliers by obtaining necessary approvals from the Branch Manager and the Accountant.
- Prepare and submit utility payments to the Accounts department through the respective branch manager.
- Maintain a filing system for all financial related activities of the branch.
- Process all inter-company payments.
- Managing all cashier related Inquiries from customers.
- Ensure all Finance & Administrative procedures are promptly followed.
The Ideal candidate should
- Minimum of 01 year working experience in a listed finance company in a similar capacity.
- Completed G.C.E Advanced Level in the Commerce stream with three passes.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal skills, a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Excellent command in English
The selected candidate will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPORT PLC.,
310, High Level Road,