- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DO YOU HAVE THE PASSION TO SUCCEED?
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC, a well-established Finance Company listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and a subsidiary of Bank of Ceylon is looking for an individual to join the Company as;
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
To provide strategic finance support to CEO for business transformation and value creation.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE;
- Formulation of funding strategies and effective mobilization and utilization of financial resources.
- Providing strategic financial management and leadership support across the business, in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Leading the business planning and budgeting process and monitoring progress towards their achievement.
- Overseeing preparation/ submission of monthly/ annual financial statements and statutory reports, timely, accurately and in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Ensuring the provision of timely management information and analysis for decision making.
- Playing a leading role in Enterprise risk management.
- Developing the capacity of the finance team.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Full professional qualifications in Accounting, (preferably ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 10 years post -qualifying experience out of which 5 years should be at a senior managerial level in a financial institution.
- A graduate or postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Submit your complete profile along with two non-related referees to the following e-mail address or by registered post to the following address within 14 days of this Advertisement. Any form of canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
Level 17, Bank of Ceylon Merchant Tower,
114BSL No. 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03.