- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates – John Keells Holdings PLC. The Company has been recognized for the 8th consecutive year with GPTW certification of “Best Employer Brand” and, in 2020 was awarded the “Global Employer Brand” by the World HRD Congress.
Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, we have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values and acting with social responsibility.
A unique opportunity exists for a well experienced and results driven HR Professional to join the team as Chief People Officer who will operate in a fast paced and challenging business environment where innovation and creativity is core. The overall expertise of the incumbent will ensure that all human resources (HR) solutions are carried out smoothly and effectively.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Aligning business objectives with the people strategy of the organization and contribute towards the HR strategy formulation & execution.
- Conduit between business units/teams to manage key people processes i.e.’ manpower planning, talent development, performance management, succession planning, compensation & benefit management, rewards management, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date and accurate multipurpose staffing patterns and MI for strategic decisions of the organization.
- Recommend best in class HR practices, policies & procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives.
- Ensure HR functions are carried out within the required legal parameters ensuring the best interest of all stakeholders.
- Operate closely with Group HR to analyze, develop and implement people related solutions, programmes and procedures.
- Build a strong employer brand through positioning the organizational culture.
- A Degree in Management or professional qualification in HR from a recognized institute/ MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, decision making, analytics and negotiation skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate sections of applicable labor laws, guidelines, regulations and policies.
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 30th April 2021.