Career Level Officer
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Part Qualification
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and effective individual to fill a full-time position as a Client Service Officer.
Your key accountability will include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and maximize customer loyalty by providing the best customer service via email and phone
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Extensive involvement in day-to-day operations and keep positive relationships.
- Working on the data in Word and Excel
- Maintain accurate and proficient cleaning crew database
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- High levels of organization, critical thinking, and great attention to detail are a must for this role.
- Comfortable dealing with stressful situations, complaint handling, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- Excellent computer skills and customer service attitude, with a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision and in an environment that has a constant interruption.