Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
A culture of innovation. Road to excellence.
Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver it’s core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
Come join our team as a Cluster Human Resources Manager (Executive)
What you have to do
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Coordination for new hires, promotions and transfers in collaboration with Regional Managers
- Identify training needs and coordination to arrange required training facilities, monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce succession planning
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business under the HR purview
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with the teams
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the Human Resources department when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
What you need
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in business / Higher National Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations is required
- Knowledge of best practices related to human resources and employee management including workers’ compensation, Training as well as knowledge of labour laws
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your application within 5 days of the advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject header.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team.