Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
A culture of innovation. Road to excellence.
Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to improve the quality of life for the nation. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
Come join our team as a Coordinator – Help Desk
What you need to do
- Respond to calls from outlets regarding help desk queries.
- Prioritize and communicate critical issues to relevant stake holders.
- Deliver relevant reports to the management on a weekly and monthly basis as required.
- Maintain supplier records and other relevant documentation.
What you need
- A certification from a Technical College or a similar qualification regarding technical aspects.
- GCE A/L qualification through either Mathematics or Science streams would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 02 years of work experience on handling help desk or similar kind of experiences
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use applications on the MS office package.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the advertisement. Please mention the position you re applying for in the subject header.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team