- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications O/L
A GLOBAL EXPOSURE TO WORK WITH A GLOBAL BRAND AS A COURIER
Today, DHL stands as the leading Logistics Company of the world. This has been possible due to the people who bring in their talent and professionalism to retain our trademark quality of service. At DHL, we create the space and opportunity for individuals to develop their personal and professional skills while they take the challenge of making the world smaller and connected.
Provide day-to-day administrative support with readily available advice for courier processes and activities to enable safe, secure, on-time and accurate transportation and delivery between locations of mail/ parcel including local mail, small packages or legal documents in line with the business strategy, requirements, corporate guidelines and policies.
- Pick-up and deliver documents and packages at the service point according to established procedures.
- Plan the pickup and delivery based on the shipments and packages available.
- Maintain high service quality ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as Customer Service and Commercial with an understanding of customer needs to provide the best quality service.
- Make receipts, check orders and collect payments for deliveries.
- Keep track of Clearance Duties and collect same from customers.
- Age below 30 years and school leavers can apply
- Passed the GCE Ordinary Level
- Should be confident & dynamic team worker
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
The selected candidate can look forward to a very attractive remuneration package above the market average couple with a lucrative incentive scheme.
Send in your CV together with the names of two non-related referees to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement.
Please forward your Resume to CareersSriLanka@dhl.com
Visit us on dhl.com for more details on the corporate profile.