Career Level Executive
Think you can shine in one of the most dynamic international banks around? Then we can offer you a world of potential
Leading the way in International Banking, Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. If you are ambitious about growing your banking career, seize this opportunity.
Customer Service Executive – Meeter Greeter
Job Role (1-year direct contract with the bank)
Deliver quality service while carrying out the following for customers:
- Greet and Welcome customers, directing them to the relevant area, for transactions
- Assist customers with their banking needs as appropriate
- Accept customer instructions
- Customer account detail inquiry
- Managing/Handling all deliverables under Counter functions: such as release of debit/credit Cards, BP vouchers, Debit card PINS, Balance confirmation & Visa Letters, Duplicate statements and other deliverables to customers or authorized 3rd parties upon complete verifications. All uncollected deliverables to be returned to Retail Operations Unit by 4.30pm daily.
- Checking and verification of Client signatures.
- Workflow (WF) scanning: Perform Fort Branch document scanning in workflow system upon verifying the completeness of the documents.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Qualified in Advanced Level / Ordinary level exams, or Part qualified in a professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English
- An excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills
How to apply
Apply Online: Visit www.sc.com/careers and browse via the reference number: 2100006067