- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Qualifications A/L
Gestetner of Ceylon PLC, a leading document management solutions provider in Sri Lanka with its island wide dealer network has been catering to local market requirements and the Maldives for over 70 years of successful business operation.
Gestetner of Ceylon represents globally renowned brands that holds world market leadership.
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated candidates to join our team as a Customer Support Assistant
Personal Profile – Female
- A young, energetic male candidate preferably between 20 to 25 years of age
- Minimum educational qualification – G.C.E A/L
- Sound computer literacy, specially in MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Sound proficiency in Sinhalese & English languages (Fluency in Tamil Language added an advantage)
- A good team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask while working under deadlines
- Prior experience in the customer/sales support and coordinating field and prior experience in invoicing, preparing tenders & quotations will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits will be offered to the ideal candidate
Please forward your CV within to:email@example.com 14 days along with a recent photograph
Or send it under registered cover to:
Gestetner of Ceylon PLC,
248, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 02.