- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Qualifications Diploma
We are on the lookout for a Customer Support Technician to be absorbed into our permanent cadre immediately. Below are the minimum criteria for short listing.
The Customer Support Technician will be responsible for implementation and maintenance and providing technical support for Solutions to the customers of DataCore Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Following are some key activities to be carried out:
- Liaise with existing clients to provide technical support for Desktop / Laptop / server / printer / etc. solutions at the clients’ premises
- Liaise with suppliers/principals in order to streamline product warranties and repairs
- Work closely with the Sales Team to provide the highest level of service to the end customers
With following work attributes and qualifications:
- Must be qualified in Desktop/Laptop/Monitor Hardware Repair and Maintenance.
- Knowledge and hand on experience in CCTV, Data Networks Switches, PA Systems, and Door Access control will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in electronics, Networks and customer care will be advantageous.
- Motor Bike Riding License.
Package: on par with industry standards
Good team leader with a can do attitude is compulsory.
Email your resume through Job Hub by clicking “Apply for the Job”