Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Data Entry Executive
Koko is an innovative project incubated under Daraz, Alibaba’s South Asian subsidiary, and is at the cutting edge of technology and business in the region. Being one of the first ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ platforms in Sri Lanka, we are evolving the merchant and consumer shopping experience by providing our consumers a convenient and effective way to make payments on their purchases. It means we’re constantly changing the game by trying out new things and we encourage our people to do the same. With Sri Lanka being the first test market for this initiative, at this nascent stage, there’s a lot to prove and adapt before expanding to other markets, and we want you to be a part of that journey!
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data/documents for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution and further information.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data,
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and responding to information requests from authorised team members.
- Completion or following a Bachelors in Business Management Marketing/ Information & Technology or equivalent qualification in CIM/SLIM.
- Experience in Data Entry or equivalent of minimum 1-2 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages (MS Excel is a must) and Google Applications.
- Communication skills in English and Sinhala/Tamil.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Ambitious, organised, detail, results and customer oriented individual, with a ‘can-do’ mindset and ready to learn on the job and take on challenges.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.