- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Deputy Manager — ERM. (Enterprise Risk Management)
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the above position to provide reasonable assurance over the effectiveness & the consistency of the internal controls & risk management mechanisms adopted by the process/Risk owners of LOLC Group.
- A degree from a recognized university/ full qualification in CIMA (UK), or any other finance, risk management related qualification.
- 8 years’ experience in Internal audit/ Risk management in the finance sector.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English.
- Financial acumen and analytical skills
- Should be conversant in Microsoft Office Packages.
- The ability to work in a team and should be a proactive, self-motivated and target oriented personality.
- Age below 35 years.
- Conduct risk reviews encompassing credit risk, operational risk, market risk, financial risk and business risk.
- Analyze and present the identified risks to the IRMC (Integrated Risk Management Committee)
- Evaluate policies and procedures to analyze / monitor risks, as well as to design and develop risk management architecture and methodology.
- Develop risk Indicators and recommend risk mitigation strategies for the organizations critical risks and for monitoring and reporting to IRMC.
- Being current with the central bank guidelines/ directions/ regulations and identify emerging risks that could impact the organization and reporting on the same.
Are you ready to accept our challenge?
If you feel this is the opportunity to realize your dream career, please forward your Curriculum Vitae including two non-related referees along with a comprehensive covering letter within 10 days of this advertisement.
An attractive remuneration package along with fringe benefits and career development prospects await the chosen candidate.