Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Who We Are
Millenniumit ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years, The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings, and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and more! Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors.
We are looking for a result oriented, dynamic candidate to join us as a Draftsman (CAD Designer) at MillenniumIT ESP on contract basis. As a Draftsman, you will be responsible for working on ELV Network Drawings in our project office.
Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
- Study structural block wall and dry wall construction drawings to obtain an understanding on cable routes and equipment locations.
- Develop schematic design of the passive network structured cabling system in coordination with network engineers and other system owners.
- Submit schematic design revisions based on design reviews.
- Develop shop drawings that refer to the design drawings and input received from other system owners.
- Submit the revisions of shop drawings based on comments from clients and engineers.
- Conduct regular site visits and develop As-Built drawings.
- Be present at the site office and work with technical staff to update and maintain accurate drawings of the installation.
- Inspect and validate the accuracy of the drawings
- Work on network drawings for project assignments in a timely manner.
- Conduct project meetings and carry out regular interactions for system study and requirement gathering
- Take up training and development programs to obtain certifications and build general skill development on respective areas.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute.
- Completed the professional course in AutoCAD.
- Prior experience in ELV related drawings.
- Overall 1+ of experience in a relevant field.
- Capacity to draft cabling layout drawings, technical room arrangements and cross sections subjected to networking filed in AutoCAD.
- Possess sound knowledge of handling AutoCAD, subjected to the field of drafting.
- Thorough knowledge of handling 3D scanner tools subjected to drive conversion.
- Clear understanding on structured cabling methodology.
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD.
- Effective communication skills.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org