Career Level Trainee
Experience Less Than 1 Year
An emerging early childhood development program, focused on implementing modern learning methodologies for 2 to 10 yr olds, is looking for an Early Childhood Development Specialist (Intern/Trainee) to work in their new program in Colombo. Selected candidates will get an opportunity to get exposed to the latest early childhood learning tools and techniques.
- Engage with the kids in an effective manner in their leisure time to make it meaningful and enjoyable
- Doing activities intellectually stimulating, engaging in various modes like playing games, visiting places
- Work closely with program management team to find and create meaningful activities
- Research more about the modern development tools & techniques within scope of the program and contribute to successful implementation.
- Having a background in education or early childhood development.
- Should have a passion to work with kids and develop them intellectually/physically.
- Having a career interest in teaching or education management will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate in Sinhala or Tamil in addition to English.
- Primary school and montessori teachers with spare time, school leavers, early career professionals, people who are in transitions, people with part time schedules, parents taking career breaks to raise their kids etc. are welcome to apply.
If interested, please apply through Job Hub with brief details of your background and interests, and best phone number/email to reach you.