Career Level Officer
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Ansell is the global leader in superior protection solutions designed to enhance human wellbeing. The company, which has been in operation since 1905, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, protective clothing, condoms and female intimate care products. At all sites, in all countries, the same vision is shared: that of a world where people and products are optimally protected against the risks to which they are exposed, using the right protection solution to the right application.
We are looking for an energetic and result-oriented person to join our team in the following vacancy
EHS OFFICER – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
This position is basically responsible for C19 protocol co-ordination from EHS side and manage EHS related monitoring/ data analyzing and assist Management for decision making, assist Management in analyzing waste stream and co-ordinate to identify sustainable disposal mechanisms for each type of wastes. Co-ordination with regulatory authorities required under EPL, ISO 14001 is another key responsibility of this role.
- Degree holder in EHS, Science, Engineering or related stream
- Knowledge of the ISO14001 standard and environmental regulations of Sri Lanka will be a positive
- A passion towards this field and a drive to making a positive impact on the lives of people and the
environment will be vital
- 1-year operations experience with involvement in Environment, Health & Safety related initiatives and projects
- Knowledge on EHS, Effective communication, Knowledge on MS Office Functions
- Language skills – Sinhala and English (Both spoken and Written)
- Effective training skills
How to apply
Attractive remuneration package coupled with career advancement is assured for this position. If you think you are the right candidate who can match the above-mentioned criteria, you may forward your CV with two nonrelated referees within next 07 days, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.