- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Re-write your future across the world’s best interiors The leader in the surfacing industry in Sri Lanka and a pacesetter in the international arena, Royal Ceramics Lanka PLC (Rocell) is now inviting highly-driven individuals to expand their business and retail sales channels. In just two decades we have redefined design and sales paradigms; through an uncompromising passion for perfection, quality and innovation. Already our conquests have accomplished 20 foreign markets, but our aspirations do not rest so simply. We have an intent that will mould the interior design landscape of the world, and we want you in that future.
Electrical Engineer – RCL Horana
- Develop, implement and improve preventive maintenance system and ensure to reduce down time.
- Quickly respond to emergencies, breakdown and other operating issues of electrical and electronic equipment to minimize disruption to the manufacturing process.
- Properly maintain electrical records that comply with SLS, ISO and TPM requirements
- Set, calibrate or adjust electrical equipment to optimum condition.
- Ensure adequate stocks of electrical spare parts, specialist components, fixtures are maintained to met any emergencies.
- Lead team of Electrical staff and ensure repairs maintenance are completed within given deadline.
- Responsible for new electrical installation.
- BSc. Engineering/NDT in Electrical and qualification in electronics would be a definite advantage
- More than 03 years of experience in a similar capacity in the manufacturing organization
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Be computer literate and posses good verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, efficient and ability to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Age below 40 years
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with the position applied for are on offer. Apply within 10 days of this publication, with an updated complete CV and names and contact details of two non-related referees.
All applications forwarded by post must clearly indicate the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope. Those applying by e-mail must indicate the post applied for in the subject box.
The Head of Human Resources
Royal Ceramics Lanka PLC
No.20, R.A.De Mel Mawatha,
Tel: 011 4 799 400
Fax: 011 4 617 997