- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Qualifications A/L
If you have the attitude to deliver, and the passion to delight, we like to hear from you as we are looking for a passionate individual to fill the following vacancies.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and inquiries.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Assists the distribution of all external documents such as Proposal letter, Letter of Agreement and BEO, floor plans, etc.
- Up-keeps departmental filing and tracing system for all catering related information and documents such as Menu, Group Files and proposals, contracts, etc.
- Fully comply with Delphi.Fdc standards and run quality checks on daily basis
- Maintain good awareness of the events details and account profiles
- Be familiar with business writing correspondence standards.
- Provides support for internal information communications and distribution, such as floor plan preparation, BEO, change logs, special menu requests, etc.
- Coordinator job requires you to constantly help I support divisions based on business needs. He or
- She will be mufti-tasking for enhancing productivity of the organization and at the same time develop/learn new skills required for future career development within the company
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports
You should possess
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Event Management
- Good English communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Organized & good attention to detail
If you are up for the challenge, please email your detailed Curriculum Vitae together with the names & contact details of two non-related referees to recruitment.slcb@shangri-La.com. Please indicate the Job title on the subject line of the email.
Application closing date: 29th March 2021