Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka. McLarens Group is now seeking an aspiring individual to join its subsidiary company GAC Shipping Limited as an;
- Prepare & maintain financial accounts in Accounting systems (Journal Posting)
- Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Posting of recurring entries with reconciling prepayments and accruals schedules
- Review inter-company balances and maintain proper records in accounting system
- Preparation of financial statements & Coordinate with External auditors of Finalize Audited Accounts.
- Preparation of corporate income tax schedules for annual CIT returns
- Support on handling IRD assessment for tax matters
- Perform additional duties as and when required by the management
Qualifications and skills
- Part qualification in ICASL/CIMA/AAT
- Familiarity in SLFRS & knowledge on financial accounting
- Ability to handle external Audits
- Hands on experience in ERP systems & MS Office package
- English Language proficiency both verbal/written 02 years of mercantile experience
How To Apply
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate
Email us to:email@example.com Please post /email your CV within 7 days of this advertisement
Group General Manager – Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Ltd.
284, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2.