Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Eco Solutions sector of Hayleys Group is a global market leader in innovative eco-friendly retail & industrial Fibre based solutions. We seek an experienced, dynamic, self-motivated individual to join the team for the below position.
EXECUTIVE – ACCOUNTS – HAYLEYS ECO SOLUTIONS GROUP
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts and maintaining general ledgers.
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debt, planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans and Handling questions & complaints.
- Updating account status and database regularly maintaining cash receipts & petty cash.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute
- Proven experience as an Accounts Executive, or any other related role would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference will be given who are from Katana or around proximity
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in these challenging roles, please click on Apply Now.
Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.