Career Level Executive
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Since its establishment in 1979, Senok has grown to be one of Sri Lanka’s top business conglomerates. Along with its core businesses in the fields of Construction Machinery, Automobiles and Trading operations, Senok has now established a strategic business portfolio in industries such as Aviation, Energy, Hospitality, Construction and Property.
- Handling ERP (SAP) process related to Material Management.
- Handling centralized procurement & fixed assets.
- Monitoring and reviewing admin budgets.
- Coordinate admin related work with other company locations.
- Conduct data analysis and compile/ generate reports on admin matters.
- Implement and maintain 5’s system in the department.
- Should be qualified in G.C.E O/L and G.C.E A/L.
- Relevant qualification in IT/Computer Applications.
- Previous experience in similar capacity, possibly in ERP (SAP) environment.
- Should be a good team player who can work with minimum supervision
- Exposure to Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage.
An excellent career growth opportunity along with an attractive remuneration package is on offer for the best fit. If you believe you have the potential to take up our challenge, send your resumes within 7 days of this advertisement to the below email address
Join Us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Director – Human Resources
No.3, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 5