Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To provide welfare facilities such as transport, canteen and accommodation and oversee activities such as maintenance of factory premises, medical Centre, and supervision of work of janitorial staff in order to ensure that work is carried out as per requirements.
- Regular review of current company policies and procedures related to administration to identify and remove any bottlenecks and assist in cost reduction project.
- Maintain & organize the office & factory premises through high caliber supervision to keep up attractive working environment.
- Oversee the activities of the contracted security personnel, verify bills for payments to ensure that the security requirements of the organization are met.
- Coordinate with canteen contractor and ensure quality food is provided for employees in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the janitorial contractor/staff to consistently maintain a required level of cleanliness throughout the organization.
- Coordinate with vehicle suppliers to ensure safe and timely transport for employees.
- Oversee all activities of the general maintenance staff in order to ensure that allocated work is carried out as per instructions & perform the duties in order to ensure that all work pertaining to the maintenance of factory premises, equipment (Welding plant etc) are carried out efficiently.
- Perform a daily inspection of the assigned areas so as to identify any areas that require attention and priorities work accordingly.
- Implementing & maintaining compliance requirements in the factory.
- Check all required documents and forward to Finance for timely payment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Possess a Degree/Diploma from a recognized university
- Work experience of minimum 2-3 years in the relevant field with thorough knowledge in handling third party contractors and compliance requirements.
- Excellent PR Skills;
- Possess good IT literacy skills especially in MS Office;
- Excellent command of the English Language both oral and written
- Preferably age below 35.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org