- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MAS Legato is the provider of Financial & Accounting solutions to MAS Group. Currently we have 36 Business units of the MAS Group on boarded where tasks associated with Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to cash (Accounts Receivable) and Record to report (General Ledger) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) are undertaken by a team of competent finance professionals. The company aspires to grow in new avenues with the expansion of our footprint within MAS & in to a fully functional BPO with a future ready and an innovative operation.
As an Executive – Administration you will be responsible to perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Oversee all activities of the general maintenance staff in order to ensure that allocated work is carried out as per instructions
- Perform the following duties in order to ensure that all work pertaining to the maintenance of the office premises, equipment (photocopiers etc) are carried out efficiently:
- To ensure all activities pertaining to transport are carried out in an effective and timely manner and enable accurate and timely payment to transport service providers whilst saving cost through cost saving initiatives using the available technology systems
- Diligently follow though and adhere to the relevant functions to ensure service providers and the eco system pertaining to the facility meet set hygiene standards at all times:
- Complete the activities specified to ensure a clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Monitor visits made by contractors/ service providers whilst maintaining log books and make arrangements to settle payments
- Plan and make arrangement to adequately facilitate the IT & Admin support service and ensure the required tools are available in order to meet the requirement of the delivery
- Maintain necessary flow of all types of stationery requirements of the company through analyzing requirements in order to provide stationery when required
- Handling all activities related to network (voice and data) connections and issuing new connections to employees when required and Maintain monthly usage reports in order to arrange payments to the service provider on time.
- Manage medical insurance registrations of employees and reimbursement of claims in order to facilitate internal customer requirements within the relevant division
- Perform regular inspections to ensure the 3rd Party employees are aligned with the Health & Safety standards and appropriate steps are taken to ensure a safe and hygienic workplace is maintained
- Support in preparing relevant correspondence activities, record management, and compose required letters and documents, manage availability and verification of materials and prepare necessary documents related to BOI, renewal of Admin related agreements.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business Management or any other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience in a similar capacity
To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th May 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.