Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry, backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has been certified by the GPTW as a ‘Best Employer Brand. Union Assurance was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress in 2020.
The role holder is responsible for supporting the Chief People Officer in driving HR transformation agenda and managing coordinating with multiple stakeholders in ensuring that all HR projects are managed effectively within the stipulated timelines. The incumbent with further assist to ensure that the routine office management tasks are carried out efficiently and the administrative support is provided for the HR team when required.
- Project manage HR Transformation projects and ensure that all projects are met with the stipulated timelines
- Ensure all HR metrics are tracked and updated.
- Coordinate departmental reports and documentation for Management Meetings
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team to ensure smooth operation of the function
- Support to design and drive HR team engagement activities
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role inclusive of experience in Managing Projects
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new HR Tech
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 07th October 2021.