Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
EXECUTIVE – AUTONOMATION ENGINEER (BASED AT METHLIYA)
To ensure the smooth functioning and maintenance of Autonomation projects within the plant whilst, providing necessary guidance in order to provide an uninterrupted service thereby, facilitating factory operations
- Engage carrying out PFMEA on the relevant projects and finalize the relevant specifications
- Prepare 3D designs and animations for the prototypes whilst, designing and fabricating electronic circuits
- Prepare the Manufacturing and electrical drawings required in a detailed manner and also compile the Mechanical and Electrical BOQs
- Coordinate with the Internal Mechanical/Electrical teams, engage in carrying out prototype developments and commercialization of the automation projects
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of Machines and equipment of the Autonomation Centre
- Liaise with external integrators and consultants on developing work packages or turnkey projects in order to achieve project objectives
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical & Electronic/ Mechatronics Engineering or Equivalent.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience in Carrying out automation projects at a Similar Post (With hands on experience in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Micro Controller Programming).
- Knowledge of Mechanical Design and Electronic Technology.
- English Proficiency.
- IT Literacy.
- Sound knowledge in health and safety standards and experience in applications of same.
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.