- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
EXECUTIVE – BUSINESS CONTROLLING (ACTIVE CENTRE, NAWALA)
Execute the process improvements for the system whilst setting up controls to prevent the misuse of the system in order to facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements generated by the system whilst assisting system users to rectify/ solve related issues in order to facilitate the effective use of the system
- Coordinate the finalization of raw material consumptions and earnings of the styles shipped, by verifying actual vs. pre-order report to ensure the accuracy of system records
- Support in the analysis of relevant information, assist in the development of new reports as requested by the business teams; whilst working closely with the system team to maintain a structured approach to enhance system usage and informed decision making
- Contribute to the development of KPIs by extracting information in the best suited method and create a user-friendly format in order to materialize the concept
- Conduct system related audits and brand protection audits to ensure the designated standards are met
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with a Degree in Finance and a CIMA certification or equivalent.
- Ability to use SAP systems are a must.
Send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.