- Career Level Executive
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications A/L
You should ideally
- Have passed the GCE OL with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes for the main subjects at GCE AL (excluding General English)
- Possess 8 years experience preferably in the banking or financial services sector with exposure to customer servicing / relationship management and payments and cash management
- Ability to work on MS Office
- Good leadership and team working skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will be responsible for
- Managing customers by ensuring service excellence, resolving complaints and improving current business processes
- Managing the current portfolio whilst making incremental growth, lead generation and cross selling products
- Assisting in creating a servicing strategy that encompasses customer convenience, innovation and cost reductions
- Audit compliance and adhering to relevant processes, procedures and policies
- Periodic generation of MIS reports
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 22 March 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73 5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk