Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Executive Distribution Administration Department
- Responsible for handling investigations related to sales force
- Drafting letters related to investigations (Eg: Explanation calling letters, decision communication letters etc.)
- Carryout investigations adherence to recommended procedure.
- Prepare written investigation reports, examine, evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the investigation process.
- Handling all official communications related to investigations with other departments.
- Updating database/ Providing information to other departments.
- Manage work schedules and deadlines of the department
- Degree related to Law/ Diploma or Degree in business management/ administration.
- Having insurance industry exposure would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills. 20
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Sinhala.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably with 01-year experience in a similar capacity.
Forward your CV to email@example.com mentioning the position applied for in the subject line