- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Executive — ERM. (Enterprise Risk Management — Insurance Sector)
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the above position to provide a reasonable assurance over the effectiveness & the consistency of the internal controls & risk management mechanisms adopted by the process/Risk owners of LOLC Group.
- Age below 30 years.
- Undergraduate/Graduate in Insurance/Finance/Auditing.
- Full/ part qualification in CIMA(UK)/ Chartered Accountants (SL) /Previous experience in auditing would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills in English are essential.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Applicants with experience in insurance industry who are willing to pursue a career in audit will also be considered.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Possessing Insurance Foundation Certificate from Sri Lanka Institute of Insurance would be an added advantage.
- Conducting audits on Insurance processes/Branch Insurance operations and identify control and process weaknesses.
- Preparation of audit reports to present the audit findings identified during the reviews conducted.
- Conduct investigations when required.
- Propose process enhancements during reviews for process optimization.
Are you ready to accept our challenge?
If you feel this is the opportunity to realize your dream career, please forward your Curriculum Vitae including two non-related referees along with a comprehensive covering letter to email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement. An attractive remuneration package along with fringe benefits and career development prospects await the chosen candidate.