Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Part Qualification
REPORTING NUMBERS WAS OF -YESTERDAY, NUMBERS TELLING A STORY IS THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS EAGER TO TELL A STORY
EXECUTIVE – FINANCE
The individual will report to the Senior Manager – Finance and will hold the responsibility in ensuring the accuracy of all import & capex related transactions & support in analyzing the data for the company insurance in a timely manner. Further, will engage in extensive analysis related to imports, capex, GR/IR and month end overhead expenses. He/she will also support the Financial Reporting vertical of the business on routine operational activities.
- Full / Part Completion of ICA / CIMA (UK) / ACCA / Degree in Finance.
- 1 – 2 years of overall experience within a finance related role.
- Deep knowledge of accounting standards.
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Stakeholder Management and Problem Solving.
- Experience working in an ERP environment i.e SAP.
SEND YOUR CV TO CAREERS.CONSUMER@HEMAS.COM
About Hemas Consumer Brands
We are home to Sri Lanka’s most beloved brands across all categories, from wellness, beauty, hygiene, homecare and personal care. Everyday millions of Sri Lankans engage with our brands and use our products, making our company’s vision of ‘Enriching Lives’ a reality.