Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Planning of Cash Flow on a weekly basis and following up to achieve the set target on collections and outflows
- Follow up on customer payment collection by handling any dispute related to invoicing
- To prepare and circulate debtors report to the Head of Developments, CFO on a periodic basis.
- Participate a member on submitting necessary schedules and supporting documents to facilitate the timely completion of the audit.
- Identify and implement new improved process of banking and accounts receivable.
- Timely submission of documents to the bankers for financing, opening of bank accounts, board papers, resolutions etc.
- Timely completion of month end reports on to the management
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Graduate in Finance / Management / Accountancy
- Include 1 -2 years experience in finance would be advantageous.
- The Charted Institute of Management Accountancy Qualified or Part Qualified
Send your resume to email@example.com