Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Teejay Group is Sri Lanka’s first multinational and the region’s largest weft knit manufacturer. Teejay manufactures knitted fabric for the intimate, outerwear and active wear segments specializing in the manufacture of high quality, weft knitted and dyed stretch fabrics. It is a major supplier to apparel manufacturers throughout Asia and end chain retailers like Marks & Spencer, Victoria’s Secret, Intimissimi, Tezenis and Calvin Klein. Teejay group consist of Teejay Prints located in Sri Lanka that engages in rotary screen and digital printing facilities for both woven and knitted fabrics and Teejay India which is located in Vizag and engages in fabric manufacturing giving regional solutions. The group’s annual turnover is US$ 171 million. The company is rated as top 30 Corporates in Sri Lanka and recently it was recognized by Forbes under “Asia’s best under a billion” category. Teejay was also recognized by World Textile Awards in the past for the categories of International Dyer and Finisher (2014/2015) and International Textile Firm of the year (2014). It is a listed company backed by two leading industrialists, Pacific Textiles Hong Kong and Brandix Lanka as its main shareholders.
EXECUTIVE – FINANCE (MANAGEMENG ACCOUNTING)
Location – Teejay Lanka PLC – Avissawella
Primary job role will be;
- Month end closure, Sales & Contribution finalization while ensuring the accuracy and compliance to SLFRS.
- Prepare and manage annual budget, Mid-year review decks and any annual or semi-annual performance reports for Board meetings, including financial and non-financial performance.
- Prepare and collate management reporting information for performance reviews, KPI analysis and ad hoc reporting that are required for planning, control and decision-making purposes.
- Preparation of customer profitability and product profitability reports.
- Partner special projects by preparing and analyzing financial information, investments appraisals, financial validation/ justification.
- Conduct budgetary controls including variance analysis and timely reviews.
- Project co-ordination and management including ownership and providing leadership whilst providing financial validation of initiatives.
- Fully/ part qualified in CIMA, ACCA, ICASL or possess a Degree in Business Management or Accounting
- 2 years relevant work experience in Management Accounting
- Hands on experience with an ERP system, preferably with SAP
- IT literate specially in MS Office
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be able to deal with multi-disciplinary internal and external teams
- Quantitative aptitudes along with good communication, analytical skills and possess task prioritization and time management capabilities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the post as the heading within 1 week from the published date of this advertisement
Teejay Lanka PLC Avissawella