Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
We are looking for a candidate with a dynamic personality with Strong analytical, verbal/written communication skills who is capable to oversee operations in the financial accounting section including insurance, internal reporting, budgeting & project appraisals, profitability analysis, in order to ensure work is carried out on a timely basis adhering to set standards & thereby meet all accounting & reporting requirements of the organization and taking necessary corrective action to rectify deviations.
- Maintain an accurate book of accounts in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and implement required controls over financial accounting activities.
- Liaise with departments to collate and prepare overall and Departmental Budget monitoring, review results on a periodical basis in order to monitor and provide a feedback on the performance of the same to the senior management.
- Monitor / oversee / evaluate all project proposals and all the operational processes relating to departments and identify requirements to enhance Cost Benefits/ efficiency and proactively suggest improvements in order to improve business processes in the relevant areas.
- Conducting Project/ Plant Feasibilities to assist top management in decision making.
- Timely & accurate financial reporting to internal and external stake holders.
- Overall responsibility to finalize the annual insurance contracts with the service provider.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full/part qualification in CASL, CIMA, ACCA with a degree with minimum 2 years’ experience. Preference will be given to experience in apparel industry/manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent leadership, managerial & administration skills.
- Experience in use of ERP systems & hands on experience in SAP environment will be an advantage.
Closing Date: 20th November 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.