Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
We are ‘Vidullanka PLC’, a pioneer in the renewable energy industry in Sri Lanka. A champion for greener and cleaner ways to conduct our business, we are engaged in the development of Hydro-power, Biomass and other forms of renewable energy sources for a sustainable planet. We are looking for a likeminded team member to partner our journey of growth and expansion and ask you to read on and join us!
You will be responsible for the accounting function in relation to a SBU of the group. This will include the preparation of the financial and management accounts, the handling of payments, working capital and annual financial audits. You will also have to liaise with our team of internal and external stakeholders. Prior audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Undergraduate with a Financial Accounting degree
- Possess qualifications from ACCA/CMA/CIMA/ICASL in full or in part
- Working knowledge of the Sri Lanka Accounting Standards (SLFRS and LKAS).
- Proficiency in MS office packages including a working knowledge in ‘MS Excel’
- A dynamic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A high degree of work commitment and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
Mail : Head of Corporate HR,
Level 04, Access Towers, No,278, Union Place, Colombo 02