- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
EXECUTIVE – GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST (NIRMAANA, KATUNAYAKA)
This role requires to add value to decision making process by driving the product engineering process to ensure that improve the product feasibility and reduce work content with meet customer expectation.
- Understand customer expectation, propose new concepts to the relevant garment technologist at development stage.
- Trial out innovative methods by trial out samples by obtaining the required fabric and accessories in consultation with the Merchandising department, make required adjustments to patterns with coordinating relevant technical team based on innovative concept and prepare new samples incorporating the adjustments accordingly.
- Support in the New style feeding process within the Trial Line keeping to Customer requirements, quality standards and garment construction methods which need to be followed in order to meet customer expectation with assure the best quality. Communicate innovative method to relevant technical team and get required approval to the new method.
- Attend to style discussion meetings to drive trial line team to proven the innovative method and make sure to apply the same method at bulk manufacturing.
- Attend to plant concerns and solve them while proving the given methods for Trial styles.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in pattern making with 1-5 years of work experience in similar capacity
- Knowledge in Active wear garment construction is must.
- Negotiation Skills
send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.