- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 75 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Executive- HR Development
Ideal candidate should:
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Management or Human Resources Management from a recognized Institute.
- Fair knowledge on MS office.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work with minimum guidelines and instructions.
- Be aged below 30 years.
- Coordinate performance appraisals, analyze, and provide feedback to the management.
- Assist in performance management career development and succession planning processes in the organization.
- Prepare proposals and implement special projects with regard to talent management and talent engagement.
- Expertise in Training & Development performance management: documentation and employee services.
- Generate and provide necessary reports to the management.
- Make preparation to accommodate future BR initiative in order to contribute towards overall service of the organization.
Canvassing in any form will he a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement.
Addressed to General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
United Motors Lanka PLC
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 02
E Mail: email@example.com