- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MAS Legato is the provider of Financial & Accounting solutions to MAS Group. Currently we have 36 Business units of the MAS Group on boarded where tasks associated with Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to cash (Accounts Receivable) and Record to report (General Ledger) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) are undertaken by a team of competent finance professionals. The company aspires to grow in new avenues with the expansion of our footprint within MAS & in to a fully functional BPO with a future ready and an innovative operation.
As an Executive – Human Resources you will be responsible to perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Assist in the Recruitment process by updating and sharing relevant adverts for internal and external recruitment opportunities, sourcing candidates, organising the preliminary interviews and organise interviews the subsequent recruitment activities.
- Administer & update the Oracle systems in order to ensure availability of relevant information of employees of the SBU.
- Support to organize and conduct internal onboarding sessions and department orientations for new recruits.
- Update and maintain accurate employee details to support a comprehensive data management systems and dashboards for varies HR functions to facilitate effective and accurate retrieval of data as & when necessary.
- Provides administrative assistance such as filing paperwork, updating new hire and termination files and records.
- Support to plan and execute various HR programs and initiatives by coordinating meetings, create materials and provide ongoing support and follow up in project timelines.
- Support to organize training and development programs in a systematic manner from by analysing training institutes and trainers for training needs identified during performance evaluation.
- Assist to organize WGB, Sustainability and corporate social responsibility initiatives and programmes and carry events in a timely and efficient manner in line with the Group direction
- Attend to all Health & Safety related functions of the organisations while ensuring the Health & Safety of all employees by making necessary arrangements on time and educating employees with clear guidelines and protocols.
- Organize companywide welfare projects and special functions (event management) in order to promote harmonious employer employee relationships within the organization
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources / Business Management / Business administration / Personnel Administration or any other relevant field / equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29th May 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.