Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
EXECUTIVE – HUMAN RESOURCES
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Engage in all hiring and training procedures of executive & above employees.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels and assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility.
- Conduct interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
- Handle the onboarding process, define job description, and document specifications upon selection.
- Handling confirmation and employee exit process.
- Execute and coordinate the annual training need analysis and derive the organizational and individual training needs accordingly.
- Designing, expanding, and conducting training and development programs based on the TNA and monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees.
- Manage, monitor, and coordinate all employee centric training initiatives using internal and external sources while driving a learning culture.
- Coordinate the annual, quarterly, and monthly training calendars.
- Handle the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals with the aim to provide a fair and transparent performance management across the group.
- Carry out employee engagement activities
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Preferably Minimum of 2 years experience in the field.
- Independent self-driven, effective team player is required
- Strong command in English speaking and writing
Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
Send your resume to email@example.com