- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Hela Clothing is a sustainable apparel manufacturing company that has been operating in Sri Lanka for over two decades and services a number of global clothing brands. The company has a talent pool of over 15,000 employees across its offices and manufacturing plants in Sri Lanka, Kenya, Ethiopia and the US.
We desire to enhance our skill capacities by inviting professionals from the apparel industry to join our team, and we are on the lookout for individuals with prior experience in apparel manufacturing. Candidates should possess outstanding leadership qualities, interpersonal as well as team skills, and possess the ability to be aligned with, and meet corporate objectives.
HR Executive – ER/Retention (Mawathagama)
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Record attendance of workers line wise daily, and depending on period of absence take appropriate measures.
- Participate in setting up systems for resolving employee queries and issues on all aspects of HR.
- Retention Management, with a focused approach to control attrition and absconding.
- Providing information and interpretation to employees regarding the Human resources policies, procedures, practices and decisions.
- Identify areas of concern that may result in low productivity / high absenteeism & turnover of Machine Operators and generate and recommend suitable action plans to minimize adverse effects on production performance.
- Conduct disciplinary inquires and recommend suitable action to HR Manager for worker levels to ensure necessary steps are taken to maintain / follow company procedures.
- Work towards improving employee satisfaction scores and metrics for the teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full/part qualification in PQHRM or equivalent professional qualification in HRM or an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/university.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the ER field in an apparel industry would be an added advantage.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and constantly updating yourself about current HR functions.
- Age below 28.
Please forward your CV within 10 days of this advertisement, with details of 2 non-related referees. Mention the position applied for, on the subject line.
The HR Manager
HELA CLOTHING (PVT) LTD
No 75-81, Keththarama Mawatha, Colombo 14
Email: email@example.com | Web: www.helaclothing.com