Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE – HUMAN RESOURCES
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Engage in all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Carry out employee engagement activities.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure all employees are properly connected.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing problems or grievances if they may have.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.).
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Preferably Minimum of 2-year experience in the field.
- Independent self-driven, effective team player is require.
- Strong command in English speaking and writing.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision,
Send your resume to email@example.com