- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate should be a professional with proven people skills, effective communication skills, team spirit, analytical skills and thrive towards excellence and quality.
- Ensure effective co-ordination of all functions relate to the recruitment process and in-plant trainees, liaising with internal/ external parties, processing intern allowances, reference checking & obtaining clearance for transferred & re-joined employees and timely submission of interview documents.
- Organize effective employee engagement activities to enhance better employer employee relations and collaboration within teams.
- Coordinate internal and external telephone/ mail communication and responding to public inquiries; whilst coordinating and tracking outgoing and in-coming courier packages/ letters.
- Co-ordinate with internal parties regarding functions/ events/ visits and provide necessary support services.
- Maintain the postage/Newspaper & departmental stationary budget and inventory of office supplies.
- Liaise with security on VIP visits, Issuing and collection of visitor passes and bearing official announcements to staff via the Public Announcement system when required.
- Conduct departmental Employee Satisfactory Index and maintain records, Coordinate with the BPL WGB teams and role-out WGB initiatives in the front-end teams, resolve grievances/ issues/ needs/ complaints of employees proactively and effectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ relevant professional qualification in HR from any recognized university with minimum 2 years’ work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, people skills and communication skills is vital.
Please send your CV to: Careersemail@example.com
Closing Date: 25th March 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to Join our team of MAR Professionals.