Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate should be a professional with out going personality, excellent communication skills, proven people skills, team spirit, analytical skills and thrive towards excellence and quality.
EXECUTIVE HUMAN RESOURCES – CUSTOMER INTERFACE
- Play a vital role as a HR Business partner ( HR Generalist role) in customer interface providing excellent HR support for the executives and above throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Implement world class employee engagement activities promoting collaboration, teamwork, healthy and happy working culture while driving OHl initiatives across the business unit.
- Liaise with the Bodyline divisional talent acquisition team and ensure the best practices are implemented to attract best talent while actively driving the talent acquisition process for customer interface.
- Liaise with the Bodyline divisional talent management teams and actively engage in IDPs, Succession Planning L&D, PMS initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ relevant professional qualification in HR from any recognized university with minimum 2 years’ work experience.
- Exposure in Business partnering / Talent management in customer interface setup would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, people skills and communication skills is vital.
Please send your CV to: Careersemail@example.com
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to Join our team of MAR Professionals.