Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Executive – Imports
- Preparation of shipment documentation, imports related price calculations and supplier coordination.
- Knowledge about banking procedures for imports and clearance.
- Knowledge about custom and other authority regulation
- Monitoring product import process to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirement.
- Coordinating and expediting import process as required.
- Bachelors degree or advanced diploma in Import & Export Management/Logistic Management from a recognized university.
- Strong communication skills (Sinhala/English).
- Proven experience as a procurements executive or Imports executive would be an added advantage.
- Having contact with suppliers in China, India, Dubai would be a definite added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line. Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.