Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Hayleys Group is ranked No. 1 (LMD) amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with over USD 1 Billion turnover. For more information, visit us at http://www.hayleys.com
Hayleys Advantis Ltd.
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Be a part of a winning team!
We are seeking young and energetic individuals who are interested in building a career in the Aviation sector, to join our team of professionals.
Executive – Inbound operations
- Attend to all the inquiries received from Tourists and Local customers, ensure that the conversion is above 80%.
- Develop a data base for transport suppliers.
- Adherence to SOP.
- Ensure to achieve the Overall Annual target for Inbound in terms of Revenue, Pax and income.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a reputed company in managing and handling Inbound Tour operations.
- Ability to design and develop Inbound Tour packages.
- Sound Product and Industry knowledge with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work long hours independently with minimum supervision.
- Capable to work in a highly computerized environment.
- The individual has to be dynamic and target oriented.
- Excellent relationships with agents in Key Inbound Markets.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.