- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Certificate
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Maintaining the Site safety, regular safety records, and statistics
- Ensuring compliance with Environmental and Legal requirements in order to improve the safety aspect of all the business operations and activities
- Assist in collating incident reports and conducting investigations in order to minimize the repetition of similar accidents/incidents.
- Assist in carrying out Safety communications and coordinate awareness sessions in order to make the staff vigilant of the safety aspect of the business.
- Providing assistance for daily Health & Safety practices and take charge during an incident while portraying quick decision making skills.
- Full or partial completion of a Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety from NIOSH/NEBOSH.
- Should have 2 years’ experience in the industry which is preferably Construction.
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel.
- Fair knowledge on ISO 45001 would be an added qualification.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply for this Job”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.