Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We create and nurture innovative spaces that gives our customers more than what is expected and we
exist to see them live life to their fullest.
John Keells Properties leads the charge on the property development and real estate sector in Sri Lanka, with a significant portfolio of real estate in Colombo and the suburbs.
Property Sector of John Keells Group requires the services of IT Executive to gear itself to service a number of Property Development Projects in Colombo and other Provincial Cities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring and first level troubleshooting of the windows 2008 R2/2012 R2, SOL 2012 /2019 and/or above based local area network with network services such as Active Directory, DNS, Hyper-v Virtual servers, WSUS, Antivirus while adhering to group IT compliance standards.
- Setup all end user devices including smart devices in multi discipline operating systems inclusive of MS windows, 0365, internet browser, VPN, Wireless, Banking application, Outlook email client and other in house applications.
- Conducting systems diagnostics, troubleshooting, analyzing network performance, system slowdowns and ascertain reasons for bottlenecks encountered.
- Responsible in compliance of latest patch updates on the network devices.
- Provide First Level Support of LAN, WAN, WLAN, VOIP network segments
- Responsible in maintaining up to date documentation and logs for application services and maintenance control of IT hardware inventory and application license
- Coordinate with various IT vendors for support.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Part or Fully qualified with a Degree/ Diploma/ Professional Qualification in Computer Hardware, networking, and certification in Microsoft products and services will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in windows servers and windows 10, Office 365, and Linux, 0365& MS AD/AAD Infrastructure
- Sound understanding of systems and network concepts and network troubleshooting knowledge, computer hardware, Laptop/Desktop/Smart Devices, Printers, Backup Devices, WiFi devices, Network Switches & Servers
- Study latest technology trends and recommend as necessary.
- Exposure in cloud computing.
- Should be a quick learner with can-do attitude.
- Be highly disciplined and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com on
or before the 30th of September 2021 with the position applied for on the subject line.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team