Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L main subjects (excluding General English)
- a degree in Computer Science or a full professional qualification in IT will be a definite advantage
- possess 3 – 5 years of experience in IT, out of which more than one year’s experience in software development in Java, Ruby, Perl or Python
- possess experience in a support environment with exposure to business applications in Banking / Finance domain
- sound analytical skills with an overall understanding of information systems and underlying concepts
You will be responsible for;
- serving as the primary contact point between end-users and applications
- ensuring all issues and user requests are logged and resolved, escalated and followed-up with the users to ensure satisfaction
- maintaining documentation about all common issues and potential solutions
- participating in information system implementation projects
- developing test cases, conduct user acceptance tests, train end users and liaising with vendors
- the development of API, Interfaces, Reports, Scripts and automation
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 02 August 2021.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk