Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Vacancy for Executive – IT
Berendina Micro Investments Company Limited is a licensed microfinance company (LMFC) approved by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka under Microfinance Act, No 06 of 2016. It is a leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation in Sri Lanka through innovative best practices in microfinance, small business development & employment strategies. BMIC manages a loan portfolio of around LKR 3 billion representing a client base of approximately 90,000 clients through its 30 branches.
In addition to credit, the Company provides Saving opportunities for it’s clients and Enterprise Development Services (EDS) to improve requisite skills & knowledge of clients for existing business ventures and new enterprise initiatives ensuring long-term sustainability of those enterprises.
Berendina group also has another, not for profit organization namely Berendina Development Services (Gte) Ltd which implement various other forms of poverty alleviation programs in the country with a budget over Rs 200 million a year.
This position is based in Colombo (however required to travel to branches when necessary) and directly reporting to the Manager – IT. This position is mainly responsible for assisting the Manager – IT for smooth functioning of, maintenance of office computer network, Data backups, ICT asset management coordinating with service providers, network management, ensuring of IT securities and ICT related payment management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have minimum of three years relevant experience in IT field.
- Qualified with an IT Degree in computer software, hardware, networking and certification in CICSO, Cloud technology will be an added advantage (Azure, AWS).
- Sound understanding about the ERP system and network concept trouble shooting, knowledge of computer hardware laptop/desktops/ printers and servers, smart devices and data backups,
- Experience in SQL server, Windows operating system, Open source technologies, Office 365 and Quick Book accounting package.
- Should be a quick learner with can do attitude.
- Should have good command in English and ability to work in Tamil would be an added advantage.
- Age should be below 35 years.
Salary: Negotiable and market based attractive remuneration package will be offered depending on the qualifications and experience.
Berendina offers Health insurance, EPF employer contribution of 15% & ETF and special allowances. The organization also offers career development training opportunities locally and at times internationally.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your comprehensive CV, your salary expectation & contact details of two non-related referees from your previous employment to the following E-mail address email@example.com indicating Post of Executive – IT in the subject line of the E-mail.
The closing date for applications is 10 days from the published date.
The shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
Head of HR & Administration
Berendina Micro Investments Company Limited.
No. 44/3, 03rd Floor, Narahanpita Road, Nawala.
Web: http://www.berendina.org Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/berendina.org