Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF A GREAT TEAM
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH PASSION
Softlogic Life won Asia’s Innovation of the year Award at the prestigious Asia Insurance Awards Singapore 2015. It’s also listed among the Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in Sri Lanka. With an employee base of 1,800 across 80 Branches Island wide, we are a part of one of Sri Lanka’s most dynamic conglomerates the “Softlogic Group”. We are also the fastest growing insurance company in the country, driven by a very flexible, caring and an open culture with innovation at its heart. The Softlogic Life team which is young and dynamic is our greatest asset.
If you are a self-driven, passionate individual with hunger for success, you are a perfect fit to our team.
- Make applicable underwriting decisions and handling sales and customer inquiries
- Ensure that the policies have been dispatched on time while achieving KPI’s.
- Monitoring the process and follow up pending requirements with the distribution team.
- Handling and coordinating inquires with our reinsurance partners.
- Responsible for generating mandatory MI reports and Reinsurance reports.
- Maintain a good relationship with the distribution team and other stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in underwriting global health products and handling premier clients.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with names and addresses of two non-related referees mentioning the position applied for in the subject line, within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources,
Softlogic Life Insurance PLC,
Level 16, One Galle Face Tower, Colombo 02.